Taste test: This box had a convenient peel-open top, much easier than your conventional cardboard snack box, and opening it revealed a foil bag with the Want-Want kid logo repeated (but hard to notice because of the yellow ink used). I opened the bag to find small, bear-shaped cookies with a fairly dark brown color. The cookies all appeared to be made with uniform shapes, the same smiling bear depicted on the box, but most of them were a bit scuffed up, and some were broken.
I poured myself some cold milk and crunched in to some cookies to find a very soft crunch and a mild chocolate flavor, marginally recognizable as chocolate and not really enough to provide much of a chocolate rush. A nice bears-in-a-band box design, but otherwise nothing special here.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Shelflife: 12 months”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road