Wang Ginger Cracker
Taste test: This clear bag contained rolled snacks that looked kind of like wafer sticks, but even more like hollow taquitos, with a light beige color underneath an uneven whitish coating. I say more taquitos than wafers because the dough was thick and rolled to just two layers, rather than thinner, brittler and in many layers like wafer sticks. Also, each piece was about 4 inches long and a bit under an inch in diameter, while most wafers are longer and thinner.
When I first tried to crunch in, the roll felt fairly solid, but once I got that first bite, it did have a nice crumbly texture, like a cookie. The white stuff on the outside turned out to be some sugary icing. The taste was generally like ginger cookies, but the icing was the twist here, giving it more sweetness. Both the taste and texture were very good.
I shared the rest of the bag with many folks at an art exhibit opening, and aside from a few who don't like ginger and wouldn't even try one, everyone else thought they were great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like ginger snaps, but very mild.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road