Waffy Wafer Roll Orange Cream Filled
Taste test: These fairly thin wafer rolls had barber shop-style striping, except orange and white instead of red and white.
We crunched in to find a brittle outside cookie with a soft, sugary, moist coating on the inside. They tasted like Creamsicles, without being cold. Just one roll made a nice, filling, quick snack, and our snackers were very impressed by the taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle. Nice.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at $ Zone, Fairhaven, Masssachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road