Waffle Works Jalapeño Cheddar Toasted Corn Waffle Sandwich Snacks
Taste test: This version of the Waffle Works sandwiches dropped the "Waffle Snax" moniker that we saw on the bags of the Maple Cinnamon, Nacho and Chocolate X2 flavors, but when we opened the bag, it was still a similar product. Each sandwich consisted of two roundish, light-colored waffles surrounding a bright orange filling.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and lots of sharp cheddar with a very nice jalapeño heat. Tangy, tasty, spicy, nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Here at Waffle Works we go by a simple rule of thumb: If it tastes good, it tastes even better between two waffles. Take our Cheddar Jalapeño Waffle Snacks — creamy sharp cheddar filling with a pinch of spicy jalapeño, sandwiches between two toasted corn wafer crisps. That's a zesty combination.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (239 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road