Waffle Works Jalapeño Cheddar Toasted Corn Waffle Sandwich Snacks
Taste test: This version of the Waffle Works sandwiches dropped the "Waffle Snax" moniker that we saw on the bags of the Maple Cinnamon, Nacho and Chocolate X2 flavors, but when we opened the bag, it was still a similar product. Each sandwich consisted of two roundish, light-colored waffles surrounding a bright orange filling.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and lots of sharp cheddar with a very nice jalapeño heat. Tangy, tasty, spicy, nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Here at Waffle Works we go by a simple rule of thumb: If it tastes good, it tastes even better between two waffles. Take our Cheddar Jalapeño Waffle Snacks — creamy sharp cheddar filling with a pinch of spicy jalapeño, sandwiches between two toasted corn wafer crisps. That's a zesty combination.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Waffles (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road