Waffle Works Waffle Snax Chocolate X2
Taste test: These round(ish) waffles, based the same design that Waffle Works used for the Nacho and Maple Cinnamon flavors, promised a chocolate waffle and a chocolate filling. The actual waffles in the bag had shapes that were only very roughly round, and some of the sandwiches were misaligned, so they didn't closely resemble the carefully cut sandwiches pictured on the bag.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch, very crispy and light, but there wasn't all that much chocolate flavor initially. A richer chocolate flavor kicked in shortly after that as the filling hit the tongue, which would explain the X2, and that was very nice as a chocolate delivery system. Tasty, crunchy and good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell, like a chocolate wafer.
From the package: “We've crafted these little sandwiches two times the chocolate – our rich chocolaty waffles and a creamy chocolate filling!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Silk City Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road