Taste test: This pack of wafers packed a whole lot of wafers — 40 of them, as there were four layers of 10 detachable pieces. Each one had three wafer layers surrounding two pumpkin spice creme layers, with a nice orange color.
We crunched in to find a soft, crisp feel with tons great pumpkin spice flavor. It sure tasted like a pumpkin pie. We shared the pack around among some adults and kids who had gathered to carve some pumpkins, and everyone who tried a wafer liked it. Many came back for seconds and thirds!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road