Taste test: This pack of wafers packed a whole lot of wafers — 40 of them, as there were four layers of 10 detachable pieces. Each one had three wafer layers surrounding two pumpkin spice creme layers, with a nice orange color.
We crunched in to find a soft, crisp feel with tons great pumpkin spice flavor. It sure tasted like a pumpkin pie. We shared the pack around among some adults and kids who had gathered to carve some pumpkins, and everyone who tried a wafer liked it. Many came back for seconds and thirds!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road