Taste test: This package contained a tray holding three stacks of five cookies each. The cookies were indeed shaped like gingerbread men, as shown in the picture, but the amount of red sugary stuff on the surfaces was considerably less than pictured.
We crunched in to find that the cookies had a strong crunch, but the level of ginger was fairly middling as gingerbread things go. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild ginger smell.
From the package: “Real ingredients. Really delicious.” ... “Baked with real ginger” ... “no artificial colors or flavors” ... “no high fructose corn syrup”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road