Viva Sonoma Italian Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Taste test: These mid-sized round cookies were thick, and our tasters liked them a lot, eating their way through the 12-pack in fairly rapid order, and praising the taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice bakery smell at first, but on second whiff, a not-so-good pecan smell.
From the package: “The originality of flavor in these delightful cookies is amazing. They are truly a gourmet treat resulting from a creative collaboration between two of the world's finest culinary regions: Tuscany and Sonoma. Chef Andrea Bianchini had combined all of the finest ingredients of the California Wine Country with the culinary secrets of Italy. The result? We think they speak for themselves, in two languages!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Eat, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road