Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of finger-shaped, chocolate-coated cookies, held in a tray with two compartments holding eight pieces each. They felt a bit melty on the fingertips.
When I crunched in, the inner cookie had a strong crunch, and there was a good helping of creamy milk chocolate. They went well with cold milk. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscoito Tipo Palito com cobertura de Chocolate ao Leite”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road