Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of finger-shaped, chocolate-coated cookies, held in a tray with two compartments holding eight pieces each. They felt a bit melty on the fingertips.
When I crunched in, the inner cookie had a strong crunch, and there was a good helping of creamy milk chocolate. They went well with cold milk. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscoito Tipo Palito com cobertura de Chocolate ao Leite”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Casa de Carnes, Framingham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road