Taste test: These cookies were rectangular, with slightly rounded corners and the Ülker logo in the middle.
I crunched in to find a crumbly feel and a good taste, sweet but not too sweet. I mistakenly thought that they were crackers rather than cookies before opening the package, so I had sliced up some Pepper Jack cheese to eat with them. Despite the surprise, I went ahead with my plan, and even as cookies, they went well with the cheese.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road