Taste test: These cookies were rectangular, with slightly rounded corners and the Ülker logo in the middle.
I crunched in to find a crumbly feel and a good taste, sweet but not too sweet. I mistakenly thought that they were crackers rather than cookies before opening the package, so I had sliced up some Pepper Jack cheese to eat with them. Despite the surprise, I went ahead with my plan, and even as cookies, they went well with the cheese.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Product of Turkey”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road