Taste test: This tube contained fairly large cookie sandwiches, each consisting of large two round beige cookies, three inches in diameter, enclosing a chocolate filling.
The texture of the cookies was surprisingly light, soft and crumbly, though still crisp and not bendable. The combination of cookies and rich chocolate filling was a big hit among our tasters as they enjoyed some beers after a run. People were eager to grab a cookie from the tube and then quite happy with the who experience once they crunched in. Beware of the crumbs, as these made lots of them!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like those chocolate wafer cookies.
From the package: “10 adet 280 g” ... “Buradin açiniz/open here”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road