Ülker Biskrem Cinnamon
Taste test: These round cookies had a pattern of diamonds on the tops and flat bottoms, with a butter cookie exterior enclosing filling in the center.
A bit into the cookie revealed filling was a mix of chocolate creme and cinnamon, with a color that fell somewhere between milk chocolate dark chocolate. The actual cookies hardly resembled the picture on the bag, as it vastly exaggerated the amount of filling. The picture made it look like the filling dominated the cookies, but really it was a fairly minor part of the interior. The discrepancy aside, the amount of filling was not a problem, as the cookies tasted quite good and had plenty of tasty, zesty creme filling to balance the sweet, crunchy cookies. The cinnamon dominated the chocolate by adding lots of cinnamon zing to it. Our snackers enjoyed eating these, and many people gave a thumbs-up.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cinnamon and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cookies with Cocoa Cream & Cinnamon”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road