Taste test: These round cookies were a virtual clone of Ülker's Cinnamon Chocolate version, with the same butter cookie material, round shape and grid pattern on top — but a different filling with plenty of creamy milk chocolate deliciousness, without the cinnamon kick.
However, much like the other kind, the illustration on the bag promised much more chocolate filling than there actually was. This wasn't a problem as far as taste, since the cookies were very tasty and quite good, with plenty of filling to make them quite delicious, but nevertheless, there quite a bit less filling than it showed. Excellent cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cookies with Cocoa Cream Filling”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road