Taste test: These square cookie sandwiches were fairly large, measuring about 1-3/4 inches on each side. Most of the sandwiches had a sort of lizard-looking thing on one of the external cookie faces, with the words "Super Agilidade" beneath the artwork, and the Turmix logo on the opposite side. Some others had Turmix on both sides, and one sandwich featured the superhero-looking guy from the package (who looked kind of like one of the characters in The Incredibles) with the words "Super Velocidad." The cookies were fairly thick, as was the chocolate filling, but the filling didn't spill out of the edges or even come very close.
The taste was OK, but really not all that chocolatey for a chocolate sandwich. The cookies tasted kind of like butter cookies, and the chocolate filling was nothing special.
I pulled open a few sandwiches to find that the filling was consistently round, thus explaining why it didn't come near the edges. (Then, of course, I combined two of the individual cookies with filling attached while discarding the non-filling ones, to make a double-stuffed sandwich! But even then, not as chocolatey as I would have liked.)
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road