Turimar Anillos Glaseados
Taste test: When we reviewed the cookie assortment in Surtidas, they were all pretty bland, except for two kinds, and it turns out that those are the very two kinds that made up this bag.
Both were O-shaped and had a smooth, sugary glaze on one side. One was chocolate with a white glaze, while the other was a butter cookie with a pink glaze. The glaze added a little bit of crunch and just enough sweetness to make these quite enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet cookie smell, OK.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road