Tropical Fields Crispy Coconut Rolls
Taste test: These coconut rolls had somewhat bumpy-looking surfaces, but a closer look revealed that they were relatively smooth and just looked bumpy because of the many varying shades of beige. They also had a spiral structure that wasn't obvious at first.
We crunched in to find a relatively hard crunch for a wafer roll, not as brittle as many similar products, and a relatively weak coconut flavor for a coconut roll. In fact, I could barely taste any coconut at first, but there was a nice, mild sweet coconut flavor in the aftertaste. Quite different than expected, but tasty and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very strong sweet coconut smell.
From the package: “Our Coconut Rolls are made using fresh coconut milk and flavor some sesame seeds. Fresh and natural ingredients are the key to making delicious exotic snacks, that is why we grow our coconuts locally. We take pride in using our own tropical recipe. We roll then bake each treat giving it a unique crisp golden brown texture. Whilst you bake, the fresh tropical aroma is enough to entice you.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Alli & Rose LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road