Taste test: This long packet contained eight smallish, round, fairly thick chocolate chip cookies. The actual cookies looked hardly anything like the picture on top, as you could see chocolate chips, but they were small and sort of flush-mounted within the top, not huge and protruding in chip shapes like it showed.
I poured myself some cold milk and crunched in to find a pretty good chocolate taste in a dough that was less tasty than your average chocolate chip cookie. The feel was very crumbly, making lots of tiny crumbs. I ended up eating all eight cookies in one sitting, but I'd put that on me, as there was really there was nothing special about the cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate chip cookies smell. OK.
From the package: “La chipsa de tus emociones” ... “Ahora 50% mas chipsas” ... “Hecho en Mexico” ... “Consérvese en un lugar seco y fresco.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road