Trader Joe's Pumpkin Joe-Joe's
Taste test: These Oreo-style cookie sandwiches each had two beige-colored cookies surrounding a sightly lighter beige-colored filling. With all three layers, they looked thicker and more substantial than Oreos. The outside of the cookies had some geometric patterns, plus nine holes in each one. There were 20 sandwiches in the box, contained in a clear plastic tray within a clear plastic bag, which combined their efforts to keep all of the sandwiches unbroken.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a taste that screamed "Pumpkin pie!" to me. Oreo has a seasonal Pumpkin Spice flavor, which I liked a lot, and these were about equally good. These didn't have the bright orange filling that the Oreos did, but I'd gladly eat either kind any day of the year!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin pie. Nice!
From the package: “Pumpkin sandwich cookies with pumpkin cream filling in every bite” ... “Product of Canada” ... “Ready the wheelbarrows and haul out the hay bales ... the harvest has been bountiful! It's brought forth Trader Joe's Pumpkin Joe-Joe's, crispy pumpkin cookies with pumpkin cream filling sandwiched in between. Autumn never tasted so good.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road