Taste test: With three stacks of three fairly large round cookies, this package promised that the cookies were made with peanut butter and filled with it as well, so the PB lover in me had to try them. The cookies had various shades of beige, some of it golden, with some areas of that peanut butter filling peering through the top.
I crunched in to find a light, crumbly feel from the dough part and a soft feel from the peanut butter. It seemed like the PB was a bit less dense than typical peanut butter, like maybe it was whipped to bring some air into it. All in all, it was pretty good, but it did make a lot of crumbs, so bring a plate.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Food peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Peanut butter cookies filled with creamy peanut butter”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road