Taste test: With three stacks of three fairly large round cookies, this package promised that the cookies were made with peanut butter and filled with it as well, so the PB lover in me had to try them. The cookies had various shades of beige, some of it golden, with some areas of that peanut butter filling peering through the top.
I crunched in to find a light, crumbly feel from the dough part and a soft feel from the peanut butter. It seemed like the PB was a bit less dense than typical peanut butter, like maybe it was whipped to bring some air into it. All in all, it was pretty good, but it did make a lot of crumbs, so bring a plate.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Food peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Peanut butter cookies filled with creamy peanut butter”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road