Trader Joe's Organic Potato Chips Kettle Style
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, lighter than many kettle-cooked chips, with some bubbles embedded inside and lots of skin around the edges. They were far less wiggly than your average kettle-cooked chips.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a middling crispness, with kind of a raw (but lightly salted) potato flavor at first. The potato flavor got richer as we ate more chips, but the texture actually went downhill when we encountered multiple pairs of chips that were stuck together. Those had an even softer crunch than the others and kind of an undercooked taste. Nothing great.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an oily potato smell.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Organic Potato Chips are made with organically grown potatoes, harvested across the potato belt of the Western United States. They're only available in limited quantities, which means that there will be times you won't find these ships on our shelves.” ... “Certified organic by Quality Assurance International QAI”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road