Taste test: Having long since knocked off Oreos with their own Joe-Joe's brand, now Trader Joe's has made their own version of Oreo Thins, the slimmed-down version of Oreos that we first reviewed in 2015. The general idea was the same as Oreo Thins, with thin chocolate cookies enclosing a creme filling, but these didn't look as good, as the fillings were off-center and the sandwiches looked messy.
I crunched in to find a different crunch from Oreos, without that nice crumbly feel. The initial flavor not as good as Oreos, just not as chocolatey. Once the creme filling took over in dominating the flavor, I though it was better, as the creme was very tasty. But all in all, real Oreos win this battle.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to Oreos, but not the same. Not as good, just less chocolatey and less creamy.
From the package: “slimmer & crispier cousin of Joe-Joe” ... “chocolate & vanilla flavored with other natural flavors creme cookie” ... “yep, it's a slim & crispy cookie.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road