Halloween Joe Joe's Cookies
Taste test: This version of the Joe Joe's cookies from Trader Joe's replaced the white filling of their original Oreo knockoffs with an orange one and gave the cookies' external faces smiling Jack-o-Lantern designs, with some of the orange filling showing through some of the eye, nose and mouth holes. The really cool thing was that it wasn't all the same Jack-o-Lantern, but rather, there were five different entertaining designs in the mix.
Despite the pumpkin designs, this was actually one of the rare items sold at TJ's this time of year that wasn't pumpkin flavored. It was just an orange colored vanilla creme, but it tasted good and went well with the chocolate cookies. The box contained a tray holding three rows of 11 sandwiches each — that's a lot of cookies — and each one was a bit bigger than an Oreo! Very good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Pumpkin Faced Cookies with our signature Vanilla Bean Cream” ... “Goblins abound in scary places/perfect time for pumpkin faces/crunchy orbs of chocolate hue/try to eat just one, yes, DO!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Sandwiches (286 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road