Trader Joe's Cocoa Batons
Taste test: You can rarely go wrong with wafer rolls, so when we saw these at a Trader Joe's, they were an obvious purchase. The can was tall at 8 inches, and how to get it open was a minor mystery (until I discovered two pieces of invisible tape holding the top on). Inside the can was a foil bag holding the wafers. The wafers were only a little shorter than the can, at 7 inches, and they were in nice condition. The exteriors had a light chocolate color, with a darker chocolate color inside each end. There was a spiral running along the entire outside.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, not as brittle some other similar sticks, but still nice, with nearly liquidy, creamy chocolate filling. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mile chocolate smell.
From the package: “Delicate rolled wafers filled with rich chocolate cream” ... “Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Indonesia (15 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road