Trader Joe's Brownie Crisp
Taste test: I've been a big fan of Brownie Brittle for several years. When I spotted this snack at Trader Joe's, it appeared to be their version of the same idea, so it seemed worth a try.
I opened the bag to find that most of the pieces had squarish shapes (a contrast to the irregular Brownie Brittle shapes), with chocolate chips jutting out from one side of each, though not quite the density of chips pictured on the bag. I crunched in to find that the pieces were thicker than Brownie Brittle and the texture was also different, with a less crisp crunch, though still a crunch. The taste was intensely chocolatey, but even with a glass of cold milk, I didn't enjoy it as much as Brownie Brittle. Meh.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like a tray of brownies right out of the oven.
From the package: “a crisp, crunchy take on classic chocolate brownies”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road