Trader Joe's Brownie Crisp
Taste test: I've been a big fan of Brownie Brittle for several years. When I spotted this snack at Trader Joe's, it appeared to be their version of the same idea, so it seemed worth a try.
I opened the bag to find that most of the pieces had squarish shapes (a contrast to the irregular Brownie Brittle shapes), with chocolate chips jutting out from one side of each, though not quite the density of chips pictured on the bag. I crunched in to find that the pieces were thicker than Brownie Brittle and the texture was also different, with a less crisp crunch, though still a crunch. The taste was intensely chocolatey, but even with a glass of cold milk, I didn't enjoy it as much as Brownie Brittle. Meh.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like a tray of brownies right out of the oven.
From the package: “a crisp, crunchy take on classic chocolate brownies”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road