Taste test: This box contained a plastic tray that held six stacks of three sandwich cookies, with each one consisting of a Belgian chocolate layer in between two butter cookies. Despite the "Bite Size" name, they were about the same size as Oreos. They followed the same formula as a similar Trader Joe's cookie without "Bite Size" in the name, and the new round shape may have been to avoid any legal entanglements with Pepperidge Farm.
The cookies were quite good, with a nice light crunch and plenty of delicious chocolate.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of the Netherlands” ... “Contains milk, eggs, soy, wheat, coconut. May contain traces of peanut, almond, hazelnut, sheanut.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Sandwiches (276 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road