Taste test: This box contained a plastic tray that held six stacks of three sandwich cookies, with each one consisting of a Belgian chocolate layer in between two butter cookies. Despite the "Bite Size" name, they were about the same size as Oreos. They followed the same formula as a similar Trader Joe's cookie without "Bite Size" in the name, and the new round shape may have been to avoid any legal entanglements with Pepperidge Farm.
The cookies were quite good, with a nice light crunch and plenty of delicious chocolate.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of the Netherlands” ... “Contains milk, eggs, soy, wheat, coconut. May contain traces of peanut, almond, hazelnut, sheanut.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (19 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road