Taste test: This package contained four stacks of two round cookies each, with the cookies having a raised lip around the edges to hold a soft toffee filling, and then the top and half of the edges covered in milk chocolate.
They were good, with a crumbly crunch (and lots of crumbs!) from the cookie and a chewy feel from the toffee filling. Hard to resist eating all eight cookies in a row!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, in that I could smell the cookie part but not the chocolate or toffee, but a good smell.
From the package: “Yummy ... have a toffee filled biscuit with chocolate flavoured coating.” ... “Toffee filled biscuits half covered in a chocolate flavoured coating” ... “Making every day more of a treat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road