Taste test: This package contained four stacks of two round cookies each, with the cookies having a raised lip around the edges to hold a soft toffee filling, and then the top and half of the edges covered in milk chocolate.
They were good, with a crumbly crunch (and lots of crumbs!) from the cookie and a chewy feel from the toffee filling. Hard to resist eating all eight cookies in a row!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, in that I could smell the cookie part but not the chocolate or toffee, but a good smell.
From the package: “Yummy ... have a toffee filled biscuit with chocolate flavoured coating.” ... “Toffee filled biscuits half covered in a chocolate flavoured coating” ... “Making every day more of a treat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road