Taste test: This packet contained six chocolate chip cookies, arranged in three stacks of two, but without a tray, just kind of held in place by filling the space. The cookies were midsized and had a high density of smallish chocolate chips, much as shown on the wrapper, though the chips weren't as shiny as pictured. The wrapper also featured what appeared to be a cow with one arm, stuck behind a cookie, which was weird but funny.
I poured myself some cold milk and crunched in to find a good crumbly crunch and lots of chocolate, a good taste. The taste and feel were much like Chips Ahoy! but with smaller chips. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road