Taste test: When I spotted this box of chocolate-covered cookie sticks, I though it was a knockoff of Pocky, but it turned out to be somewhat different.
The box contained 12 foil packages, each containing two sticks, and they were thicker than the thin Pocky sticks. (Oddly, the picture on the box seemed to indicate three sticks per package.) The also had a softer feel than Pocky, with a nice cookie taste and a generous coating of chocolate. Our tasters were wary when they saw the package, but once they got to try these, they were impressed.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road