Nonni's THINaddictives Cranberry Almond Thins
Taste test: This box contained six 100-calories packs of what were described by the manufacturer as cookies, but each pack's clear wrapper revealed three cake-like slices whose cross-sections had lots of exposed cranberries and almonds.
Each piece was cut thin at about an eight of an inch, about three inches wide, with a dome top maxing out at about an inch and half high. Our snackers were curious to try these, and everyone who took a slice (or even half a slice) enjoyed the taste. The feel was crunchy, though not a very hard crunch. The pieces were somewhat brittle and not at all bendable, and brittleness showed in the presentation, as many of the slices had broken apart into multiple pieces. The taste was nicely sweet, with a good hint of cinnamon, with plenty of sweetness from the cranberry pieces as well, without being anywhere near too sweet. There was also a strong hit of almond, especially in the aftertaste. We shared the 100-calorie packs around, and most of our snackers ate just one slice, or even a partial slice, and liked it. So maybe not quite "addictive" but still satisfying.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a sweet, fruity cake. Nice.
From the package: “Made with real fruit & loaded with almonds” ... “light • sweet • crunchy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nonni's Food LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road