Taste test: This bag contained a wide assortment of cookie shapes and colors.
Some were of the butter cookie variety, while other had a chocolate type of base. Shapes included butter cookies shaped like half of a football; sort of Oreo-looking ones, except with thicker cookies and a much different texture; O-shaped cookies with frosting on one side, some with shortbread, some chocolate, with frosting in white or pink; heart-shaped cookies similar to the O-shaped ones, with a blue frosting on one side; square, thin cookies with a grid pattern of bumps on them; and chocolate cookies shaped kind of remotely like Hershey's Kisses (except not really that similar, and bigger). They were all crunchy and tasty and quite good. Snackers kept returning to the colorful bag for more.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate cookie smell. Mmmmm!
From the package: “Sabores que acomañan tu vida”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Maria A at Mayfair Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road