Tens Wafer Rolls Pineapple Flavor
Taste test: This package contained dozen a wafer rolls split evenly between two sides of a plastic tray, and the wafers had a yellow color on the outside (more yellow than the beige ones pictured on the box) and a similarly colored interior coating (not white as shown).
The real wafers also didn't have a smirk on their faces, or any indeed any faces at all — after all, they were wafers.
They had a nice light crunch and tasted very good, a whole lot like pineapple. We checked the ingredients and found that there was actually no pineapple at all, but whatever they did to flavor the wafers was a darn good simulation.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet pineapple smell. Like pineapple juice.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Shortening), Corn Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Skimmed Dried Milk, Glutinous Rice Flour, Soya Lecithin, Beta-Carotene, Malic Acid, Caramel Color, Salt, Dried Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Flavoring.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road