Ten's Wafer Rolls Cream Flavor
Taste test: These wafers had a yellowish beige color on their spiral exteriors, with a similar but maybe more whitish color inside (though not as white as shown on the package).
The box contained a foil bag holding a tray with two sections of six wafers each, for a total of 12, which is not Ten. Math aside, we crunched in to find extremely light, brittle feel with a decent sugary, creamy taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell.
From the package: “Product of China” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Shortening), Corn Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Skimmed Dried Milk, Glutinous Rice Flour, Soya Lecithin, Beta-Carotene, Caramel Color, Salt, Dried Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Flavoring.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road