Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cinnamon Oat Crisps
Taste test: This box contained eight separate packets, each containing two cookies — and even one cookie was quite substantial. All of the cookies had the same shape, depicting a Ninja Turtle's face and blindfold. I don't know much about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (never seen the movies), but I do know that there are four of them, so having just one design seemed a bit lame. The cookies were fairly large and quite thick.
I bit in to find that they were very crunchy. The taste was pretty good, with a mildly sweet cinnamon flavor, but the feel was a bit gritty, as is typical of oatmeal snacks. We shared them around with some snackers, and most people liked them, but a few gave a thumbs-down to the taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cinnamon cookie smell.
From the package: “14g whole grains per serving” ... “Meets USDA Smart Snacks guidelines” ... “No artificial flavor color added”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road