Teddy Bear Grahams Chocolate
Taste test: This bag contained teddy bear-shaped cookies in two different shapes, one wearing a tie, the other wearing an apron. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a pretty good chocolate flavor.
Nothing special here, but they were pretty good cookies. I enjoyed them with cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sobisk Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road