Teddy Bear Grahams Chocolate
Taste test: This bag contained teddy bear-shaped cookies in two different shapes, one wearing a tie, the other wearing an apron. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a pretty good chocolate flavor.
Nothing special here, but they were pretty good cookies. I enjoyed them with cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell.
From the package: “A Good Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc” ... “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sobisk Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road