Tago Rurki Waflowe
Taste test: These wafer rolls were super-long at nearly 6 inches, with porous, beige surfaces generally, plus a spiral of white weaving its way around the exterior.
I crunched in to find that there were lots of layers, bringing lots of delicate crunch, with a nice sweet vanilla flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell.
From the package: “Extra crispy” ... “Made in Poland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road