Sweetzels Spiced Wafers
Taste test: This box contained two separately wrapped trays of round cookies.
We opened the box and peeled open the first tray's wrapper, then grabbed a cookie and crunched right in to find that the cookies had an extremely hard crunch, which was quite a surprise. Probably not so hard that you might break a tooth biting in, but something just short of that. Our snackers had no complaints about the solid crunch, and they enjoyed the cookies a whole lot, praising the excellent taste, which was a lot like Ginger Snaps. Sweet and intensely gingery and great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ginger snaps smell, nice!
From the package: “Philadelphia's Original Ginger Snap” ... “Quality Since 1910” ... “Over 100 years ago, we at Sweetzels™ revived the colonial Spice and Molasses Cookie by developing a unique recipe for Spiced Wafers. Fresh baked Spiced Wafers, warm apple cider and a glowing fire have become a favorite Philadelphia Tradition to the welcoming of fall.” ... “if you prefer that 'fresh out of the oven' warm and chewy texture, just pop them in your microwave for a few seconds and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweetzels Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road