Sweetzels Ginger Snaps
Taste test: After buying and very much enjoying Sweetzels Spiced Wafers (which were basically ginger snaps) but leaving these on the shelf next to them at the time, we decided to follow up a few months later by getting these. The mysterious thing was: If Spiced Wafers was just a different way for this company to say "ginger snaps" then what would their cookies that were actually labeled as Ginger Snaps be? We checked the ingredients and Nutrition Facts for the two kinds, and found that they were identical. Inside the box was a clear bag filled to the top with medium-sized round cookies.
We crunched in to find that they were very good: really crunchy, sweet, tasty, gingery and spicy. In fact, they seemed identical to the Spiced Wafers. The major difference seemed to be that while the other kind came stacked in two trays in the box, these were just randomly arranged in a bag. Excellent!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Made With Real Ginger & Molasses” ... “Philadelphia's Original Since 1910”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Sweetzels Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road