Taste test: This bag contained an assortment of several kinds of midsize cookies. Throwing them all together into a bag left them quite a bit more scuffed up than the clean ones pictured on the front of the bag, and many were broken.
I put several different kinds on a plate and poured a glass of cold milk to try them out. Most were pretty bland in crunch and taste, whether beige or chocolate-colored. Even the chocolate chip cookies were a big disappointment, as they looked barely anything like the pictured ones and didn't taste like chocolate chip cookies.
The exceptions were the O-shaped cookies that were glazed on one side — a chocolate one with a white glaze and a beige one with a pink glaze. These impressed me much more, with a nice crunch and great sweet taste from the glaze.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, remotely chocolatey at times.
From the package: “Galletitas Dulces” ... “con Glaseadas y chips!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road