Taste test: This box contained a clear plastic bag filled with chunks of cookie dough-like things, with generally a chocolate chip cookie color, but also some white areas and some chocolate spots. The bits came in various sizes and shapes, with the largest ones a bit under an inch long, most about half an inch. The bits of chocolate inside were fairly tiny, much smaller than even the smallest of chocolate chips, and they weren't shaped like chocolate chips.
I bit in to find a pretty good taste, a lot like cookie dough, with a soft feel and a good hit of chocolate. The chunks were much drier than actual cookie dough but the taste and texture were pretty good. Went well with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cookie dough, but nothing great.
From the package: “Contains: Soy, Wheat, Dairy. (May Contain Traces of Peanuts, Treenuts, Eggs).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Summit Food Enterprises Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road