Stauffer's Animal Crackers Chocolate
Taste test: I wasn't too impressed by the shapes of these animal crackers, as many were sort of amorphous and tough to place.
The only completely obvious ones were the horse (or possibly pony), camel and cow. I could generally recognize a cat, fox, camel and buffalo, but the depictions were sufficiently poor that I wasn't entirely sure I was seeing what I was supposed to be seeing. As for the taste, it was less chocolatey than I had hoped. The cookies certainly looked chocolatey, but I went back and forth between thinking that they actually did taste a bit chocolatey and thinking that they pretty much tasted the same as regular animal crackers. They were OK with milk, but just not anything great in terms of chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smelled like chocolate cookies at first, then a little bit like the standard animal crackers.
From the package: “Serving Size 16 crackers (30g/1.1 oz)” ... “Made in a Bakery that uses Peanuts and Tree Nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road