Stauffer's Animal Breakfast Cookies Oats, Almonds & Cranberries
Taste test: These animal crackers had typical animal shapes (elephant, goat, camel, rhino, buffalo and bear) but the inclusion of cranberry gave them a different appearance.
Most of the pieces had some purple spots in them, though far fewer spots than the pieces pictured on the bag. The real spots were also more purplish and less reddish. The taste was very intense, with lots of flavor from the cranberries and almonds. I ate one of them, and it wasn't that bad of a taste, but the taste was so intense that I really didn't want to go back for another. Most tasters didn't want to get neat these. One taster who was willing to try them said that the taste was terrible, and she didn't even finish one cookie. Yet a third taster though they were so good that he sat down with the bag for a while and ate a whole bunch of them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell the cranberries and almonds.
From the package: “Fun, Wholesome & Delicious!” ... “A Good Source of Calcium” ... “7 Cookies only 100 Calories” ... “Best if released into the wild by ... 4/02/10”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (614 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (436 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stauffer's Cookie Outlet, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road