Stauffer's Pumpkin Spice Snaps
Taste test: These cookies looked a lot like Ginger Snaps, but like seemingly most packaged foods sold this fall, they promised a Pumpkin Spice flavor. Since one of the components of pumpkin spice is ginger, it didn't seem like that big of a change.
I crunched in to find that the thin, round cookies with lots of fault lines on top had a strong crunch and a pretty good taste, definitely less gingery than standard Ginger Snaps, but still gingery, with a nice mix of sweetness and cinnamon as well. When we shared the rest of the bag with a large group of snackers, they got many thumbs-ups!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like gingerbread.
From the package: “Orignal recipe” ... “Quality Since 1871” ... “Made in a Bakery that uses Peanuts and Tree Nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road