Stauffer's Halloween Shortbread Cookies
Taste test: This bag contained three different Halloween-themed shapes of cookie — ghosts, jack-o-lanterns and hats (presumably witches' hats, based on the theme, but they looked more like Pilgrim hats). All three kinds were thin and fairly small and had little bits of orange and black candy embedded in the top surfaces. The actual cookies had more of those orange and black things than the ones shown on the bag, so it was harder to make out the design details on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and a very tasty sweet flavor. You could eat lots of these because they were so small, and they would go great with some chocolate milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet cookie smell, very nice.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Made in U.S.A.” ... “Made in Bakery that uses Peanuts and Tree Nuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road