Stauffer's Ginger Snaps
Taste test: These ginger cookies looked similar to most of the other kinds that we've reviewed, round and fairly thin with some fault lines in the top surfaces. We crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch, with a very mild ginger taste initially, then a much stronger ginger kick in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Of note, this 3 oz. bag was clearly a dollar store-sized package, not a bad value for $1, but at the very same dollar store, we previously got a much larger 10 oz. bag of Lil' Dutch Maid ginger snaps, which were even better cookies, for the same price.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Quality since 1871” ... “Made with Real Ginger and Molasses!” ... “Made in U.S.A.” ... “5 cookies per serving”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road