Stauffer's Ginger Snaps
Taste test: These ginger cookies looked similar to most of the other kinds that we've reviewed, round and fairly thin with some fault lines in the top surfaces. We crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch, with a very mild ginger taste initially, then a much stronger ginger kick in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Of note, this 3 oz. bag was clearly a dollar store-sized package, not a bad value for $1, but at the very same dollar store, we previously got a much larger 10 oz. bag of Lil' Dutch Maid ginger snaps, which were even better cookies, for the same price.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Quality since 1871” ... “Made with Real Ginger and Molasses!” ... “Made in U.S.A.” ... “5 cookies per serving”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Stauffer Biscuit Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road