Taste test: This box was loaded with lots of chocolate chip cookies, each about 2 inches in diameter. Most of the cookies had quite a few chocolate chips jutting out of the top, though the chips were fairly small, and they weren't distributed as evenly as the pictures on the package showed.
The cookies were your typical packaged non-soft chocolate chip cookies, with a pretty good taste. They were nothing approaching fresh-baked cookies, but they gave me a decent chocolate kick and went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate chip cookie smell. OK.
From the package: “Go Ahead & Dunk'em”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Toufayan Bakery
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road