Taste test: Everyone's making s'mores flavors of everything these days, so Chips Ahoy has joined the s'mores party too. They did this by adding marshmallow chips to the usual chocolate ones. In addition to the white and brown chips near the top (which didn't look like the huge ones shown on the package, as they were generally just slightly poking through the dough), there was also a chocolate layer within the cookie.
The taste was not bad, but somehow this mix of marshmallow and chocolate did not taste like s'mores to me.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe a hint of marshmallow, but not really much like s'mores.
From the package: “Marshmallow flavored chips and choco chips” ... “Heat for a treat: Place 2 cookies on paper napkin. Microwave approx. 9-10 seconds on HIGH. Do not overheat.”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (27 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road