Seven & i Premium Choco Cookie
Taste test: These small, round, fairly thick cookies looked almost like thick melba toast, with a bread-like appearance, thanks to lots of air pockets.
I bit into my first cookie expecting a hard crunch but was surprised by the more cereal-like feel. The chocolate was rich and really good. I liked these a lot and ended up eating the whole medium-size bag in one sitting.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like a milk chocolate bar.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road