Vale D'ouro Sequilhos Milk Flavored Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were O-shaped, complete with a hole in the middle, and they looked kind of like butter cookies.
Our tasters had lots of different reactions (in some cases, lots of reactions from the same person) as people said they tasted like butter cookies, like meringue and like chalk. Some people liked them on first bite but had second thoughts soon after, and others weren't so keen on the first cookie but returned for a second one anyway and liked it.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like butter cookies.
From the package: “O sabor de Minas Gerais”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Maria A at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road