Vale D'ouro Sequilhos Milk Flavored Cookies
Taste test: These cookies were O-shaped, complete with a hole in the middle, and they looked kind of like butter cookies.
Our tasters had lots of different reactions (in some cases, lots of reactions from the same person) as people said they tasted like butter cookies, like meringue and like chalk. Some people liked them on first bite but had second thoughts soon after, and others weren't so keen on the first cookie but returned for a second one anyway and liked it.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like butter cookies.
From the package: “O sabor de Minas Gerais”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road