Scooby-Doo Baked Graham Cracker Sticks Honey
Taste test: These bone-shaped cookies looked like they might be dog treats, but based on the packaging and marketing, we're pretty sure that they were intended for human consumption.
Each piece had the "Scooby" name on top. The taste was sort of a mix between a graham cracker and a shortbread cookie, definitely denser than your typical graham cracker, a pretty good taste. There was a sweet coating on one side of the cookie that seem to constitute the "Honey" part of the name. Most of our tasters thought that these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good graham cracker smell.
From the package: “Good source of calcium” ... “Watch Scoob-Doo™ on Cartoon Network” ... “Zoinks! Scooby-Doo needs your help!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cookies (592 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
- Scooby Snacks (5 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road