Savanna Zoo Zoo
Taste test: These were some of the best animal cookies I've ever tried!
Let's start with the shapes: There were lots of different kinds, at least 11 that I could find, and they done in a nice cartoonish style that still made the kinds of animals recognizable. I identified a bear, mouse, rabbit, dog, hippo, cat, pig, tiger, lamb and (I think) a somewhat differently shaped hippo. One of the shapes was not an animal on its perimeter, as it was kind of a sun shape, but with an animal (yet another hippo, I think) rendered in the center.
Another great thing: the packaging art. The box seemed to portray an alligator wrapping around from front to back. On the back, a smaller alligator in a similar style, holding a toothbrush (as alligators are known to do). And on the mostly-yellow foil bag inside, there was an alligator in a different pose, also holding a toothbrush.
The final great thing was eating the cookies: They were lightly crunchy, crisp and buttery, almost like Ritz Crackers, but with a different texture. And here's yet another great thing, if it's OK to pile on here: There were lots of cookies in the box, and nearly all of them were unbroken. Excellent.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly sweet cookie smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road